- This is a new Desert Tan leather solo seat.
- Nothing beats leather for comfort.
- This seat has a classic design that will complement almost any bike, and is sure to be noticed.
- The pan is made of 1/8" inch thick steel. This makes it a very rigid and strong seat pan, that will be able to take a lot of abuse.
- The seat measures 12" wide by 13" long and a 1" thick. The studs in the rear are spaced 7" apart. Custom sizes are available. We can offer custom sizing.
- We use closed cell neoprene foam on my seats. Closed cell means that the foam is made up of many micro pockets of air. This provides better cushioning than open cell foam because open cell foam lets the rider bottom out. This allows us to be able to give the seat a more slim profile.
- You can call 314-972-4305 to ask questions.
- As always, thanks for shopping at Mother Road Customs, Where quality and craftsmanship come first.