12"x13" Leather Solo Seats
Spring Solo Seat Chopper Harley Sportster 11x14 Eagle Skull Tattoo Leather Blk
Mother Road Customs
- Skull and Eagle Tattoo Seat with black frame. This seat was designed by tattoo artist Jon Larson
- The Tattoo is embedded into the leather. The image is water resistant, fade resistant and abrasion resistant. The process gives the seat a tattooed look.
- The leather has a professional clear coat finish that also adds to the durability and water resistance, of the tattoo image.
- 100% US made, leather available on the market today. It gives the best image results, and is one of the most durable leather available.
- The bottom of the seat is also covered with veg tanned tooling leather.
- The mounting hardware is not included in the buy it now price.
- The pan is made of 1/8" inch thick steel. This makes it a very rigid and strong seat pan, that will be able to take a lot of abuse.
- The pan measures 11" wide by 14" long. The studs in the rear are spaced 7" apart.
- We use closed cell neoprene foam on my seats. Closed cell means that the foam is made up of many micro pockets of air. This provides better cushioning than open cell foam because open cell foam lets the rider bottom out.
- You can call 314-972-4305 to ask questions.