- 11x14" Tattoo Seat with a Homeward Bound Sailing Ship Tattoo seat that is embedded into the veg-tanned tooling leather. The image is water resistant, fade resistant and abrasion resistant.
- The bottom of the seat is also covered with veg tanned tooling leather.
- The pan is made of 1/8" inch thick steel. This makes it a very rigid and strong seat pan, that will be able to take a lot of abuse.
- The pan measures 11" wide by 14" long. The studs in the rear are spaced 7" apart.
- We use closed cell neoprene foam on or seats. Closed cell means that the foam is made up of many micro pockets of air. This provides better cushioning than open cell foam because open cell foam lets the rider bottom out. This allows us to give the seat a more slim profile.
- Old world American craftsmanship is put into everyone of our seats.
- For questions call 314-072-4305
- As always, thanks for shopping at Mother Road Customs, Where quality and craftsmanship comes first.