- Leather Bomber Plane, Pin Up Girl Tattoo Seat with a Brown Distressed Frame and Solid Copper Rivets.
- The Tattoo is embedded into the veg-tanned tooling leather. The image is water resistant, fade resistant and abrasion resistant.
- The leather has a professional clear coat finish that also adds to the durability and water resistance, of the tattoo image.
- The top and bottom of the seat is also covered with top grain leather.
- The mounting hardware is not included in the price.
- The pan is made of 1/8" inch thick steel. This makes it a very rigid and strong seat pan, that will be able to take a lot of abuse.
- The pan measures 10 1/2" wide by 13 1/2" long. The studs in the rear are spaced 7" apart. Custom sizes are available.
- We use closed cell neoprene foam on my seats. Closed cell means that the foam is made up of many micro pockets of air. This provides better cushioning than open cell foam because open cell foam lets the rider bottom out. This allows us to be able to give the seat a more slim profile.
As always, thanks for shopping at Mother Road Customs, Where quality and craftsmanship come first.