Light Brown Engraved Leather
With a Black Leather Window
- The Leather on this seat is the finest top grain leather available.
- The bottom of the seat is covered with veg tanned tooling leather also.
- The mounting hardware is not included in the buy it now price. The hardware kit can be found in our store for purchase.
- The pan is made of 1/8" inch thick steel. This makes it a very rigid and strong seat pan, that will be able to take a lot of abuse.
- The pan measures 15" wide by 14" long and 1" thick. The studs in the rear are spaced 7" apart. Custom sizes are available.
- We use closed cell neoprene foam. Closed cell means that the foam is made up of many micro pockets of air. This provides better cushioning than open cell foam because open cell foam lets the rider bottom out.
- For questions, or something custom, please call 314-972-4305
- Mother Road Customs, Where quality and craftsmanship come first.