- We start with 1/8" steel pan built in our shop. The pan is very thick, rigid, and sturdy. The pan has a kick up in the back to hold you on the seat. The seat is ergonomically correct to provide a comfortable ride.
- The seat measures 10" wide by 13" long. The studs in the rear are 7" apart.
- The p-pad measures 5 x 15" long, with 1/4" screws on both ends to attach the pad.
- Next we lay up and shape high density urethane closed cell foam on to the pan, to give good support and comfort.
- Then the foam is covered with heavy duty leather.
- The shape and profile of the seat is designed to sit low, to give a slim profile.
- To view more seats, and mounting hardware, please visit our store.
If you have a question, or want something custom, you can call 314-972-4305.