- Tattoo Seat with a Bomber Plane, Pinup, Red Dress, brown background with Solid Copper Rivets. The Tattoo is water resistant, very fade resistant and very abrasion resistant.
- This seat is a double stuffed foam seat. It has twice the foam as most of my seats for added comfort.
- This leather is the finest 100% US made leather available on the market today and is one of the most durable leather available.
- The bottom of the seat is covered with veg tanned tooling leather.
- The pan is made of 1/8" inch thick steel. This makes it a very rigid and strong seat pan, that will be able to take a lot of abuse.
- The pan measures 12" wide by 13" long and 1" thick. The studs in the rear are spaced 7" apart.
- We use closed cell neoprene foam on our seats. Closed cell means that the foam is made up of many micro pockets of air. This provides better cushioning than open cell foam because open cell foam lets the rider bottom out.
- You can call 314-972-4305 to ask questions.
As always, thanks for shopping at Mother Road Customs, Where quality and craftsmanship come first.