- 201 Brown Distressed Leather Seat with Copper Rivets.
- Our tooling leather is quality top grain veg tanned leather. It gives the best results, and is one of the most durable leather available.
- The bottom of the seat is also covered with veg tanned tooling leather.
- The pan is made of 1/8" inch thick steel. This makes it a very rigid and strong seat pan, that will be able to take a lot of abuse.
- The pan measures 12" wide by 15" long. The studs in the rear are spaced 7" apart. Custom sizes are available.
- We use closed cell neoprene foam. Closed cell means that the foam is made up of many micro pockets of air. This provides better cushioning than open cell foam because open cell foam lets the rider bottom out.
- You can call 314-972-4305 to ask questions.
As always, thanks for shopping at Mother Road Customs, Where quality and craftsmanship come first