- New Seat design. It is 11 x 14" Easy Rider Seat with Cut Away Steel and is Clear Powder Coated.
- The seat is upholstered in Soft Black Leather and it comes with a Sportster seat mounting kit with Black coil springs.
We start with 1/8" steel pan built in our shop. The pan is very thick, rigid, and sturdy. The pan has a kickup in the back to hold you on the seat. The seat is ergonomically correct to provide a comfortable ride.
The seat measures 10" wide by 14" long. The studs in the rear are 7" apart.
Next we lay up and shape high density urethane closed cell foam on to the pan, to give good support and comfort.
Then the foam is covered with a layer of top grain leather.
- The shape and profile of the seat is designed to sit low, to give a slim profile.
- The P-Pad 15"x 5" and is designed to bolt right on your Sportster fender using the front fender mounting bolt and the rear fender screw on the fender.
- The nuts and screws to mount the p-pad come with the p-pad.
- This kit was designed and manufactured by us. And is currently only available through our stores.
- Now Sportster owners can mount a spring solo seat to there bikes without modifications!
- This kit is is 100% bolt on, and all the parts are included for a spring solo seat mounting.
- The kit is easy to install.
- For questions, or for custom work, call 314-972-4305.