2014-2020 Indian Chief
Top Grain Antique Tan
Spring Solo Seat
Matching Passenger Pad
Mounting Conversion Kit
3" Black Coil Springs
By Mother Road Customs
- This set will fit all of the Indian Chief models including, Chief Vintage, Classic, Dark Horse, Chieftain and Roadmaster.
- If you are thinking of buying a new seat and seat mounting system for your Indian Chief we can help.
- This seat and seat mounting kit is made in the USA with 1/8” US made cold rolled Steel.
- The seat mounting kit is Powder Coated.
- It comes with a super heavy duty chromoly steel hinge, springs, and all of the hardware to mount the seat.
- Set Includes the heavy duty plastic frame cover and it is covered in vinyl. If you want the cover in a different color you can get it uncovered upon request for the same price so you can get it painted.
- This set comes with a 17" Wide x 16 1/2" long, 1" thick closed cell foam, Antique Tan Top Grain Leather Tractor seat.
- This seat will fit right on to the Chief mounting kit.
- The purpose of a Spring solo seat is, first it gives the vintage look of the original Indians.
- The second reason is the Springs add additional cushion and buffering to the bumps and vibration of the road.
- Other spring colors are available, like copper and chrome.
- The passenger pad is 11.5" long x 9" wide and 2" thick.
- You will love the look and ride of this kit on your new Indian.
- For questions call 314-972-4305.
- Thanks for shopping at Mother Road Customs.