- This is a new Brown Distressed Frame Tattoo Seat with a Old Pirate Style Sailing Ship design that is embedded into the veg-tanned tooling leather. The image is water resistant, fade resistant and abrasion resistant.
- The bottom of the seat is also covered with veg tanned tooling leather.
- The mounting hardware is not included in the price.
- The pan is made of 1/8" inch thick steel. This makes it a very rigid and strong seat pan, that will be able to take a lot of abuse.
- The pan measures 10" wide by 13" long. The studs in the rear are spaced 7" apart.
- We use closed cell neoprene foam on my seats. Closed cell means that the foam is made up of many micro pockets of air. This provides better cushioning than open cell foam because open cell foam lets the rider bottom out. This allows us to be able to give the seat a more slim profile.
- Old world American craftsmanship is put into everyone of our seats.
- You can call 314-972-4305 to ask questions.
- As always, thanks for shopping at Mother Road Customs, Where quality and craftsmanship come first.