- This is 11x14" ANTIQUE RED LEATHER SEAT. This is a very nice American made VEG TANNED leather. It is thick and very durable.
- The bottom of the seat is covered with, vegetable tanned tooling leather. Our vegetable tanned tooling leather is the finest 100% US made, tooling leather available on the market today. It gives the best tooling results, and last the longest. This is the same type of leather that is used in making fine american horse saddles.
- The pan is made of 1/8" inch thick steel. This makes it a very rigid and strong seat pan, that will be able to take a lot of abuse. and will last a very long time.
- The pan measures 11" wide by 14" long. The studs in the rear are spaced 7" apart. Custom sizes are available.
- We use closed cell neoprene foam on my seats. Closed cell means that the foam is made up of many micro pockets of air. This provides better cushioning than open cell foam because open cell foam lets the -rider bottom out.
- These seats are Made In The USA!
- The seat hardware is not included with the buy it now price.
- For questions, or something custom call 314-972-4305.
- As always, thanks for shopping at Mother Road Customs. Where quality and craftsmanship come first.