Rise And Shine Sailor Tattoo Seat.
With a Black Frame
- The Tattoo is embedded into the leather. The image is water resistant, fade resistant and abrasion resistant. The process gives the seat a tattooed look.
- The leather has a professional clear coat finish that also adds to the durability and water resistance, of the tattoo image.
- Our leather is the finest 100% US made, leather available on the market today. It gives the best image results, and is one of the most durable leather available.
- The bottom of the seat is also covered with veg tanned tooling leather.
- The mounting hardware is not included in the price.
- The pan is made of 1/8" inch thick steel. This makes it a very rigid and strong seat pan, that will be able to take a lot of abuse.
- The pan measures 10" wide by 13" long. The studs in the rear are spaced 7" apart.
- We use closed cell neoprene foam on my seats. Closed cell means that the foam is made up of many micro pockets of air. This provides better cushioning than open cell foam because open cell foam lets the rider bottom out.
- Old world American craftsmanship is rare but still out there, if one takes the time to look around.
- For questions or something custom call 314-972-4305.
- As always, thanks for shopping at Mother Road Customs, Where quality and craftsmanship comes first.