- Black Distressed leather solo seat, tuck and roll stitching. It is styled after the old bates seat.
- Nothing beats leather for comfort.
- This seat has a vintage and classic design that will complement almost any bike, and is sure to be noticed.
- The pan is made of 1/8" inch thick steel. This makes it a very rigid and strong seat pan, that will be able to take a lot of abuse.
- The seat measures 13" wide by 15" long and over 1" thick. The studs in the rear are spaced 7" apart. Custom sizes are available.
- We use closed cell neoprene foam on the seats. Closed cell means that the foam is made up of many micro pockets of air. This provides better cushioning than open cell foam because open cell foam lets the rider bottom out.
- You can call us at 314-972-4305 to ask questions, or to make a payment over the phone.
- The mounting hardware is not included in the price.
- As always, thanks for shopping at Mother Road Customs, Where quality and craftsmanship come first.