Seat Solo Chopper Harley Sportster Bates Honda Vintage BlkDist Tuck Roll Spring
* Distressed leather solo seat with tuck and roll stitching. It is styled after the old bates seat.
* With this seat you can get the look of an old bates seat without spending a grand to get it.
* This seat has been distressed to make it look very old. A great deal of work goes into making these seats look like they have be to hell and back.
* This is new but distressed leather.
* Nothing beats leather for comfort.
* This seat has a vintage and classic design that will complement almost any bike, and is sure to be noticed.
* The pan is made of 1/8" inch thick steel. This makes it a very rigid and strong seat pan, that will be able to take a lot of abuse.
* The seat measures 9 1/2" wide by 12 1/2" long. The studs in the rear are spaced 7" apart.
* We use closed cell neoprene foam. Closed cell means that the foam is made up of many micro pockets of air. This provides better cushioning than open cell foam because open cell foam lets the rider bottom out.
* You can call 314-972-4305 to ask questions.
* The mounting hardware is not included in the price.
* As always, thanks for shopping at Mother Road Customs, Where quality and craftsmanship come first.