- Tattoo Seat with a Homeward Bound Sailing Ship Tattoo seat that is embedded into the veg-tanned tooling leather. The image is water resistant, very fade resistant and very abrasion resistant.
- The bottom of the seat is also covered with veg tanned tooling leather.
- The pan measures 10" wide by 13" long. The studs in the rear are spaced 7" apart.
- We use closed cell neoprene foam on our seats. Closed cell means that the foam is made up of many micro pockets of air. This provides better cushioning than open cell foam because open cell foam lets the rider bottom out.
- For questions call 314-972-4305.
- As always, thanks for shopping at Mother Road Customs, Where quality and craftsmanship come first.