- This is a Engraved Scroll Design and Skull Light Brown leather Seat with.
- Our leather is the finest top grain leather available.
- The bottom of the seat is covered with veg tanned tooling leather also.
- The pan is made of 1/8" inch thick steel. This makes it a very rigid and strong seat pan, that will be able to take a lot of abuse.
- The pan measures 12" wide by 13" long and 1" thick. The studs in the rear are spaced 7" apart. Custom sizes are available.
- We use closed cell neoprene foam. Closed cell means that the foam is made up of many micro pockets of air. This provides better cushioning than open cell foam because open cell foam lets the rider bottom out. This allows for a more slim profile.
- For questions, or something custom, please call 314-972-4305
As always, thanks for shopping at Mother Road Customs, Where quality and craftsmanship come first.