- Dark Brown Leather Chopper Bobber Harley Snub Nose Spring Solo Seat.
- We start with 1/8" steel pan built in our shop. The pan is very thick, rigid, and sturdy. The pan has a kick up in the back to hold you on the seat. The seat is ergonomically correct to provide a comfortable ride.
- The seat measures 11" wide by 14" long. The studs in thE rear are 7" apart.
- Next we lay up and shape high density urethane closed cell foam on to the pan, to give good support and comfort.
- The leather is a very high quality cowhide. The qualities of this leather are long life, and durability.
- The shape and profile of the seat is designed to sit low, to give a slim profile.
- For questions, or something custom, call 314-972-4305.