- 10x13" Black Distressed Tuck and Roll leather solo seat, with tuck and roll stitching.
- Nothing beats leather for comfort.
- This seat has a vintage and classic design that will complement almost any bike, and is sure to be noticed.
- The pan is made of 1/8" inch thick steel. This makes it a very rigid and strong seat pan, that will be able to take a lot of abuse.
- The seat measures 10" wide by 13" long. The studs in the rear are spaced 7" apart. Custom sizes are available.
- The seat is padded with two layers of foam. I start with a dense layer of closed cell foam and the the tuck and roll leather is sewn onto a 3/4" layer of soft foam. And the fact that the seat is leather helps also with comfort. Closed cell means that the foam is made up of many micro pockets of air. This provides better cushioning than open cell foam because open cell foam lets the rider bottom out.
- You can call 314-972-4308 to ask questions, or to make a payment over the phone.
- The mounting hardware is not included in this listing.
- As always, thanks for shopping at Mother Road Customs, Where quality and craftsmanship come first.