- Black Distressed Oak Leaf Embossed Leather Spring solo seat.
- The leather is thick, and very durable.
- The top and bottom of seats are covered with, top grain vegetable tanned tooling leather. It gives the best tooling results, and last the longest. This is the same type of leather that is used in making fine American horse saddles.
- The pan is made of 1/8" inch thick steel. This makes it a very rigid and strong seat pan, that will be able to take a lot of abuse. and will last a very long time. They are incredibly sturdy!
- The pan measures 12" wide by 13" long. The studs in the rear are spaced 7" apart. Custom sizes are available.
- We use closed cell neoprene foam on the seats. Closed cell means that the foam is made up of many micro pockets of air. This provides better cushioning than open cell foam because open cell foam lets the rider bottom out.
- The seat mounting hardware is not included.
- For questions, or something custom call 314-972-4305.
- As always, thanks for shopping at Mother Road Customs. Where quality and craftsmanship come first.