- Tattoo Seat with a Topless pinup With Air Plane design with brown frame, that is embedded into the veg-tanned tooling leather. The image is water resistant, very fade resistant and very abrasion resistant. The process gives the seat a tattooed look.
- The leather has a professional process that also adds to the durability and water resistance, of the tattoo image.
- This leather is the finest 100% US made leather available on the market today. It gives the image results, and is one of the most durable leather available.
- The bottom of the seat is covered with veg tanned tooling leather.
- The mounting hardware is not included.
- The pan is made of 1/8" inch thick steel. This makes it a very rigid and strong seat pan, that will be able to take a lot of abuse.
- The pan measures 10" wide by 13" long. The studs in the rear are spaced 7" apart.
- We use closed cell neoprene foam on my seats. Closed cell means that the foam is made up of many micro pockets of air. This provides better cushioning than open cell foam because open cell foam lets the rider bottom out.
- As always, thanks for shopping at Mother Road Customs, Where quality and craftsmanship come first.
If you have a question, or want something custom, you can call 314-972-4305.