- This is a Mexican Blanket Leather Tattoo Seat with.
- The Tattoo is embedded into the leather. The image is water resistant, fade resistant and abrasion resistant.
- The top and bottom of the seat is covered with veg tanned tooling leather.
- The mounting hardware is not included in the listing.
- The pan is made of 1/8" inch thick steel. This makes it a very rigid and strong seat pan, that will be able to take a lot of abuse.
- The pan measures 12" wide by 13" long and 1/2" thick. The studs in the rear are spaced 7" apart.
- We use closed cell neoprene foam. Closed cell means that the foam is made up of many micro pockets of air. This provides better cushioning than open cell foam because open cell foam lets the rider bottom out. This allows for a more slim profile.
- You can call us at 314-972-4305 to ask questions
- As always, thanks for shopping at Mother Road Customs, Where quality and craftsmanship come first.