- The bottom of the seats is covered with, vegetable tanned tooling leather.
- The pan is made of 1/8" inch thick steel. This makes it a very rigid and strong seat pan, that will be able to take a lot of abuse. and will last a very long time. They are incredibly sturdy!
- The pan measures 10" wide by 13" long. The studs in the rear are spaced 7" apart.
- We use closed cell neoprene foam on our seats. Closed cell means that the foam is made up of many micro pockets of air. This provides better cushioning than open cell foam because open cell foam lets the rider bottom out. This also allows us to be able to give the seat a more slim profile.
- The seat mounting hardware is not included with this listing.
- You can call 314-972-4305 to ask questions.
- As always, thanks for shopping at Mother Road Customs. Where quality and craftsmanship come first.