- 12x13" Black And Copper Tipped Embossed Leather Spring Seat. This is a very nice American made embossed leather.
- The bottom of our seats are covered with, our vegetable tanned tooling leather.
- The pan is made of 1/8" inch thick steel. This makes it a very rigid and strong seat pan, that will be able to take a lot of abuse. and will last a very long time. They are incredibly sturdy!
- The pan measures 12" wide by 13" long. The studs in the rear are spaced 7" apart. Custom sizes are available.
- We use closed cell neoprene foam on ur seats. Closed cell means that the foam is made up of many micro pockets of air. This provides better cushioning than open cell foam because open cell foam lets the rider bottom out.
- You can at 314-972-4305 to ask questions.
- As always, thanks for shopping at Mother Road Customs. Where quality and craftsmanship come first.