- Matching p-pad is available.
- The Leather is thick, and very durable.
- The bottom of our seats are covered with, vegetable tanned tooling leather. Vegetable tanned tooling leather is the finest 100% US made, tooling leather available on the market today. It gives the best tooling results, and last the longest. This is the same type of leather that is used in making fine American horse saddles.
- The pan is made of 1/8" inch thick steel. This makes it a very rigid and strong seat pan, that will be able to take a lot of abuse. and will last a very long time. They are incredibly sturdy!
- The pan measures 10" wide by 13" long. The studs in the rear are spaced 7" apart. Custom sizes are available.
- We use closed cell neoprene foam on our seats. Closed cell means that the foam is made up of many micro pockets of air. This provides better cushioning than open cell foam because open cell foam lets the rider bottom out. This also allows us to be able to give the seat a more slim profile.
- You can call 314-972-4305 to ask questions.
- As always, thanks for shopping at Mother Road Customs. Where quality and craftsmanship come first.