Black Smooth Leather Seat with Copper Rivets
- Our seats and kits are made in the USA with 1/8” US made cold rolled Steel.
- Our seats are covered with top grain leathers. Much of the leather used in making our seats are made in the USA and then processed by us.
- The bottom of the seat is also covered with USA Made veg tanned tooling leather.
- The pan measures 11" wide by 13 1/2" long. The studs in the rear are spaced 7" apart.
- We use closed cell neoprene foam seats. Closed cell means that the foam is made up of many micro pockets of air. This provides better cushioning than open cell foam because open cell foam lets the rider bottom out.
- You can call us at 314-972-4305 to ask questions.