- Tan Natural Distressed Veg Tanned Leather Spring Solo Seat. You can see in that the leather has natural flaws and distress marks in the leather.
- We start with 1/8" steel pan built in our shop. The pan is very thick, rigid, and sturdy. The pan has a kick up in the back to hold you on the seat. The seat is ergonomically correct to provide a comfortable ride.
- The seat measures 11" wide by 14" long. The studs in the rear are 7" apart.
- Next we lay up and shape high density urethane closed cell foam on to the pan, to give good support and comfort.
- Lastly, it is sewn together with heavy duty nylon thread, similar to the way a shoe soul is sewn onto the upper.
- The qualities of this leather are long life, and durability.
- The shape and profile of the seat is designed to sit low, to give a slim profile.
- The seat mounting hardware is not included with this listing.
- If you have a question you can call 314-972-4305.